Monday, April 23, 2012

Shakespeare's Restless World

A new BBC program, Shakespeare's Restless World, examines the life and times of our bard one object at a time.  Topics for the first week alone range from communion to snacks to swordplay.

4 weeks, 5 audio programs each week.  You know what I need for this? I need some sort of podcast, or other way to just automatically get it on my iPod.  It's the sort of thing that I'd love to listen to, I just never find the time between *finding* it and actually remembering to go back each week and get the next episode.

Hey wait, I just discovered the podcast link!  Ok, I'm all set. Awesome.

This posting marathon, in celebration of Shakespeare Day, is brought to you by nothing but my time, my resources, and my love for the subject. While we'll always be the original Shakespeare blog, it takes a significant amount of effort to make us the best in the digital universe.  If you've not yet seen how you can show your support, now's a great opportunity.  If you've already done so, thanks very much!

No comments: