Monday, April 23, 2012

A Shakespeare Marathon for Shakespeare's Birthday

Hello Everyone!

In celebration of William Shakespeare's Birthday every year I like to do something special.  With the big day falling on a Monday just after school vacation, and me having just returned from the Folger Shakespeare Library, I knew that I'd either end up doing nothing (no time!) or something big.

May I present, something big.

For the remainder of the day I'm going on a Shakespeare Marathon.  I don't know how many posts I'll end up with, but I can promise that it will shatter my previous record (which, judging by April 2010, was 11 posts in a day. I know that I've already got more than double that queued up). Many of these posts will include pictures of my experience inside the Folger Vault, something that many people will simply never see in their lifetimes. If you want to talk about Shakespeare today, you're going to have plenty of opportunities to do it.

For those coming late to the party and want to see all posts, keep checking this link to all posts for April 23, 2012.

Happy Birthday, Mr. Shakespeare!


- Duane, aka Shakespeare Geek


No comments: