Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The Scottish Play : KPhoebe's At It Again

http://kphoebe.livejournal.com/624843.html

I didn't even recognize her journal at first, I only saw the entry and thought, "Wow, looks like somebody's deliberately copying her style."  Nope, it's her :).

This time she's tackling The Scottish Play, better known as Macbeth cuz I'm not an actor nor am I in an actual theatre and thus I can say it.  Great stuff as always.

 

Lady Macbeth: What are you doing outside? It’s time to go, chop chop!
Macbeth: I don’t wanna.
Lady Macbeth: You promised me!
Macbeth: I-
Lady M: Now listen to me! I know it’s tough! I know it’s hard! But that’s the game for ya! You’re either a winner, or a loser! You’ve got to draw deep, pull hard and push push push for the goal, and if Duncan can’t stand the heat we’ve got to throw him in the fire! I would rather bash my baby’s head in than break a promise to you! WHO’S HARDCORE?
Macebth: You are!
Lady M: WHO’S MY BITCH?
Macbeth: I am!
Lady M: That’s right! What are you gonna do?!
Macbeth: I’m gonna stab him?
Lady M: AND?
Macbeth: I’m gonna slice him!
Lady M: AND?
Macbeth: I’M GONNA KILL HIM!
Lady M: THAT’S MY BOY!
Macbeth: KILL! KILL! KILL! KIIIIIIIIILL WOOOOOOO YEAH!!!
Duncan: ARGLEGLURK.

 

Technorati tags: ,

No comments: