Friday, May 11, 2007

More Shakespeare in the Clouds

Last week I mentioned seeing Prospero, Miranda and Ferdinand in the clouds as I was driving home.  Well, yesterday I saw Romeo and Juliet.  More specifically I saw the "Eyes, look your last, arms, take your last embrace" moment from the final scene. Juliet lying there, dead (or close enough), Romeo bent over her to give one last kiss. 

Truthfully it could just as easily have been The Prince coming to kiss Snow White.  But I like my image better.  I'm kinda digging this, I have to keep an eye out for more Shakespeare cloud formations.

 

Technorati tags: , , ,

1 comment:

Alan K.Farrar said...

Try character car number plates!
Combinations which could be attached to character's cars - quite obsessive, but at least your eye stays on the road!