Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Merchandise Sneak Peek!

Thanks to everybody that took part in my little survey.  I’m happy to see that “merchandise” was beating all the other choices pretty soundly (although "tip jar" made enough of a showing that you'll notice one over in the left margin, in case you have enough t-shirts and bumper stickers ... )


I’ve actually had a store set up for quite some time, but after consulting with some folks that make their living at such things I realized how out of my league I was.  I had ideas for a handful of slogans, and they’re telling me to have a minimum of 100 products before I open my doors. Holy cow.


But that presents a problem, since I don’t know what people want.  So, I’m going for it.  Please feel to check out what I’ve got so far and see if you like.  Give me some feedback?  Be gentle, it’s a work in progress.


Thanks!

UPDATED: Peak? Did I really title this post Sneak Peak last night? I’m going to plead sleep stupidity on that one, I’m normally a very good speler.

;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about a T-shirt for vegetarians: "Anger's my meat; I sup upon myself." Coriolanus, Act 4, scene 2