Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Jonas Brothers … Shakespeare….. World…. Ending…

http://news-briefs.ew.com/2009/07/camp-rock-2-jonas-brothers.html

:)

Relax – the new Camp Rock movie just looks like it’ll have some Romeo and Juliet thrown in, which I’m sure simply means “boy and girl can’t be together because parents are stupid.”  And, like all good comedies, it’ll have a happy ending when everybody learns their lesson early enough so nobody has to die.

Of course, now that the High School Musical craze has died down, my daughters are perfectly poised to become Camp Rock nuts.  So I suppose it’s not a bad deal to get a little Shakespeare thrown in.  Although if I know my kids it’ll take them about 2 seconds to spot the similarities and say “Wait, that’s not how it goes in the real story…”

No comments: