Sunday, July 12, 2009

ADMIN : Comment Woes

Hi Everybody,

Tough timing as I was out of town this weekend right when I was getting hit with some spambots.  I switched over to comment moderation for a little while, which normally would only take effect on older, stale posts.  But of course the series with Carl is doing so well that people are commenting on those posts for days, and thus moderation sets in right at a time when I was not able to jump on it.

I’m back now and I’ll keep working on tweaking the system, so hopefully it won’t pose too much of  a problem anymore.

2 comments:

catkins said...

It hasn't slowed us down much. Thanks for all the hard work you put in.
--Carl

JM said...

Some great stuff was posted for all to see & think about.
Thanks to Duane & Dr.Carl for the space & time to do it.
--Joe