Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy Anniversary to the Master Of Verona!

http://www.masterofverona.com

Here’s a story I bet not everybody can post :).  Hope he doesn’t kill me(*), but David Blixt, author of The Master Of Verona and regular contributor to my humble little blog, celebrates his wedding anniversary today, on Shakespeare’s birthday.  How cool is that?  The man’s a professional Shakespearean actor, a published author on the subject (historical novel, to be specific), and he even gets to live a life where he does things like getting married on Shakespeare’s birthday.  So I think that’s quite a nice story for a blog called Shakespeare Geek. :)  He did not, however, name his child Fleance.

Congratulations David!

(*) Trained in stage combat as he is, I expect he could only pretend to kill me.  Very convincingly, but still.

No comments: