Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hemingway, Steinbeck and Shakespeare on Twitter

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17939_109-10164117-2.html

It’s stories like these that make me feel like I’m not doing justice to this blog.  Peter Sagal, host of NPR’s Wait Wait Don’t Tell Me Show (that I listen to), posed a challenge on his Twitter page (which I was not following) to come up with “Twittered” versions of Shakespeare and other classics.   This is classic geekery, Web2.0 mashup stuff at its finest.  And I’m late to the game.  Enjoy, if you haven’t already.

(Twitter, for those now in the know, is the latest fad where you try to explain the current state of your life to your followers…in 140 characters.)

• My no-good daughters are making me crazy! (King Lear)

• Let's invade France and marry their women! (Henry V )

No comments: