Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Congratulations to Rebel Shakespeare!

Just got word that the Salem, Mass group Rebel Shakespeare is set to receive a “major award” for their work in making the Salem parks a better place, specifically regarding their 2008 Romeo and Juliet production.  The Rebels range in age from 5-19, and I got the chance to see a least a piece of their Henry V last summer.  I hate that I missed their Romeo and Juliet, where somebody had the absolutely brilliant idea to play it out in and around one of those massive playground climbing structures in the middle of the park

Congratulations to Keri and Christine, leaders of the Rebel forces!  I look forward to catching several of their shows this year – maybe I’ll get the geeklets to Midsummer?  We shall see…

1 comment:

Christine G. said...

:-)
yay. thanks duane!