Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Decent But Not Great? So's Your Face

http://www.bhs.schoolloop.com/tourse/note?d=x&id=1201795819088&group_id=1198786673734&return_url=1202265789633

Got a huge burst of traffic this morning from this site which was nice enough to point to my post on memorizing Shakespeare with the comment "decent but not great."  Hey, given that I write these things off the top of my head and otherwise have no training in these arts whatsoever (I ain't no actor, any memorizing I do is strictly for fun), that's not bad.  I can only imagine the traffic I would have gotten if they'd written a more positive description!

What I did not notice at first was the lengthy discussion the students had over which links were helpful, and I was very pleased to see a number of students saying that they liked the information.  Except for one at the end who said that she liked them all except mine.  Oh, well.

No comments: