Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Shakespeare Fanatics Quiz

Ok, here's what I'm talking about. About.com's got another quiz up, this time loaded with advanced questions for us fanatics (although I think we could argue about whether knowing the Shakespearean source for Kurosawa's "RAN" is all that advanced).

Be warned, though - you apparently don't get your score at the end (I didn't). So as you're going through, keep track of your own. If I counted right there are 14 questions, and I got 8 right. Not my best work, but I prefer to get a little less than average score so I know I learned something :).

Technorati Tags: ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that was a tough quiz, though I surprised myself and got about 10 right. A couple of wild guesses. Nice blog Duane. I often enjoy noting the Shakespeare that pops up every day. I must confess that besides Shakespeare I'm also and avid Buffy fan & West Wing- you'd be surprised how often both those shows quote the Bard. I was particularly please when I heard the vampire Angel say: "There is nothing good or bad but thinking makes it so." My favorite purple patch from my favorite play. I'll have to give that sonnet guy a listen. How do you inbed those links into your blog? That's a good idea. (I'm a blogging newbie, I guess you can tell.)