Monday, August 29, 2005

Quiz time again. Last words.

http://shakespeare.about.com/library/bllastwordsquiz.htm

Have I posted this one before? It just showed up in my mailbox today, so if I have, that means that About.com is rotating through them. Anyway, enjoy. I like "last words" because it's come to be the sort of thing that people know about their Shakespeare. I always thought a good category on Jeopardy would be "first words / last words" where during the first round all the questions were about famous first lines, and in the second half it would be all famous last words.

I realize the point about "These quizzes don't prove anything about your knowledge of Shakespeare", and you're right. But they're still entertaining. I got 8 out of 10, and I'm pleased with that. Gotta work on my Othello, apparently.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

10 out of 10. But two were very lucky guesses. It was good to have the boost in confidence after the last quiz site left it so bruised.