Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Trump on Shakespeare

Donald Trump on William Shakespeare (and His Works)


  • "He says he was born in Stratford. Where's his birth certificate? Why won't they show us his birth certificate?"
  • "I will build a great, great wall on Syracusa's border, and I will make Ephesus pay for that wall. Mark my words."
  • "I went to Fordham, I graduated from Wharton. Where'd he get his diploma? Case closed."
  • "Coriolanus is a hero, he's a hero - he's a hero because he got wounded 27 times. I like heroes that weren't wounded, OK? I hate to tell you."
  • "Look at my wife Melania, one of the most beautiful women in the world. And where's his wife? Anybody even got a picture of her? He left her at home because he's ashamed to be seen with her!"
  • "All the wives of Windsor flirted with me, consciously or subconsciously. But that's to be expected."
  • "This guy uses me for publicity just like they all do. Drops my name all over the place. Enter Talbot, with Trump and drum. Henry VI. Proclaim our honours with Trump. Titus Andronicus. When fame shall sound Trump. Troilus and Cressida. The only plays this guy's ever had any success with are the ones where he maliciously and illegally uses my name. I'll sue him for everything he's got and give it to my doorman for a tip."
  • “Sadly, because Othello has done such a poor job as general, you won’t see another black general for generations!”
  • "Stop calling him a gentleman, he's a gentleman because he bought his family a coat of arms because his criminal father couldn't get one on his own."
  • "Lavinia. Sadly, she's no longer a 10."


No comments: