Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Books Have Been Sent!

Thank you everybody for sharing my anniversary celebration by requesting a free copy of my book, Hear My Soul Speak : Wedding Quotations from Shakespeare.  I've just finished emailing out the requested copies to the addresses you used to contact me, so if you do not receive it shortly please check your spam folder.  If it appears that I've completely ignored you hit me up either on Twitter or Facebook because it probably means I'm not seeing your emails.

If you do find the book useful and end up using it in a wedding, please by all means write back and tell us all about it!  I'd love to hear that kind of testimonial!

Also please note that this is an e-book that I have e-mailed.  Some people sent me a mailing address, and I just wanted to make sure there was no confusion that they should be expecting a physical package in the mail.

No comments: