Wednesday, July 06, 2011

What Are You Wearing?

With summer upon us I'm in the mood for a new Shakespeare t-shirt. I've got my "Mercutio Drew First!" as well as a blue one that's just a big picture of Shakespeare rolling his eyes (a variant of Droeshout), but I can't be the guy who shows up to events always in one of those two shirts. :) Looking for ideas.


What sort of Shakespeare stuff have you got? I know I said "wearing", but subject lines are everything :). I'll open it up to hats, beach bags... anything that's got something Shakespeare in it, that you might be flaunting at the beach or on vacation. Books don't count :).



5 comments:

CGriff said...

I finally treated myself to a 'Shakespeare is my Homeboy' shirt. I've often imagined creating a secret handshake with Willy Shakes while we strut.

Brian said...

Ours are:
* "Shakes-beer: Think Responsibly"
* Shakespeare grinning lasciviously with the caption "Who's Thy Daddy?"
* "Shakespeare: Tastes Like Chicken"
(with WS on a bucket of chicken a la the Colonel, and the subline 'A Secret Blend of Verbs and Vices')
* A punked-out bard, with the slogan "B-B-Bard To The Bone"

This makes me think we should have these designs up on Zazzle or Cafepress too. We might sell a few outside to the odd Shakespeare geek online.

Alexi said...

I got the "Shakespeare Hates Your Emo Poems" tee-shirt from threadless.com.

museoffire said...

Our show shirts this year have a great As You Like It quote on the front: "I am not a slut, though I thank the gods I am foul." They're selling like hotcakes! www.museoffire.webs.com

Wayne Myers said...

To Muse of Fire: Excellent. I love it!