Monday, June 07, 2010

Shakespeare Geek's Fifth Anniversary

Hey, you know what tomorrow is?  The fifth anniversary of this site!  I knew it was coming sometime in June, but that certainly snuck up on me fast.  I wish I could say I had something special planned, but real life's been getting hectic lately - a frickin tornado nearly hit my house this weekend - so it looks like the day's going to come and go with more whimper than bang.

Ah well, I'm not going anywhere.  We'll do something special for the 10 year ;)

Anybody want to see some ancient history?  Check the links to my original posts:
Ah, memories. :)


2 comments:

Jeremy said...

Congrats on 5 years! Have you seen this interesting video (http://www.itsasickness.com/lounge/joe-plummer-obsessed-shakespeare-controversy) that talks about the Shakespeare authorship question? I didn't know about Amelia Bassano. It's really interesting!

Duane Morin said...

Hi Jeremy,

I'd not seen that specific one, but we've known about Amelia Bassano and the "Dark Lady Players" led by John Hudson for some time. we even had an interview with Mr. Hudson a little while back:

http://blog.shakespearegeek.com/2008/05/welcome-john-hudson-of-dark-lady.html