Monday, November 23, 2009

Goodness, Where Have I Been?

Hi everybody,

It seems like I’ve been neglecting the blog a bit lately, and for that I apologize.  The day job got busy, and then my whole went and got sick (although technically I was the only one to test positive for flu) simultaneously, taking us out of action for over a week.  Between getting back ahead of the game, and the upcoming holidays, I’m finding very little time to get things posted.

I do have some stuff, most notably a book review (Actors Talk About Shakespeare) and a movie review (Teller’s Macbeth).  I just have to finish both so I can get them posted!

Sorry I haven’t been around.  I hope to get back on track soon.

 

Duane

1 comment:

AnnMCN said...

So sorry that you all have been sick, and the recuperation stage is still pretty useless!